Yellow...what to photograph, can't be flowers, needs to be yellow as the subject. After asking Facebook friends for ideas it seemed like I started to see yellow every where. I really wanted some school Bus photo, initially I was looking at wanting a puddle reflection of multiple busses. Since I didn't have access to a bunch of busses with puddles near by that didn't work. Instead with having the week off I figured the school district bus barn would be open. I asked permission before walking around and taking pictures. I came way very happy with a good variety of photos. My favorite were the reflections of busses in the bus mirrors. I also took some night time photos trying some light painting of a fire hydrant and some road signs. I like them yet they don't say "yellow" so much so.... not as enthusiastic about them as the bus ones.

Comments